Brenda's Testimony
Monday, October 26, 2009


Hi, my name is Brenda :D

Before i went to church, my life is meaningless,with no purpose and i have no real friends.I always feel lonely and nobody cares about me.I waste everyday slacking and i don't care aboutmy studies or family.I used to be very rude to my parents and didn't talk to them much.But this type of life didn't last long(:

I was invited to a BBQ by Weiyong and i asked my cliquewho slacked with me along too.We turned up because we had nothing to do that day.Afer the BBQ we were invited to church and few weeks latermy clique and I came to know who is God :DOf course our life didn't change immediately but slowly I begin to feel my life started to change.Now i found my purpose in life and I also know that there are true friends and family whocared for me and God loves me :D



(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5