Helena's Testimony
Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Here's my testimonial! (:


I first started going to church when I was 10.
My Aunt brought me along with my other cousins and since then, I've been attending church on and off (more off than on) and finally attended CHC when I was 13.
My friend brought me along, but still, I didn't (or perhaps, didn't want to) feel saved, nor the presence of God.
I ended up not attending church all the way until I was 16.
I was working in SIM overtime by myself in the office and the photocopier was jammed. I had no idea how to fix it and I remembered praying to God that I would attend church if He helped me to fix it.
Almost immediately, I found the tab to get the flap down and removed the jammed paper. So I attended church and I slowly began to feel and acknowledge the presence the God, and I got saved the day my sister was baptised. (:
My life changed bit by bit since; I didn't notice it until my sister pointed it out to me. I was studying hard for a test when I didn't even study that hard for O levels, I wasn't talking back to my parents, I listened and changed when people pointed out mistakes, and for the first time in my life, I apologised to my family. All-in-all, I was becoming a better person, and my first cell group W133 helped me become a better Christian and changed my life.
Experiencing God's love and knowing that nobody can stand against me with God on my side makes me confident to do all things I never dared to. (:


(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5