Weiyong's Testimony
Monday, October 26, 2009


Hi everyone. I'm Weiyong.

And i am a christian since i was born.But i used to think, this religion is a total joke. Many people thought the same way.How can a man perform such amazing miracles. I became sceptical.I soon became affected by everything around me.As i grew older and older, my life gradually changed.I began having low self-esteem, lose my confidence, and became a very inward person.Sure, i have a big circle of friends. I always hang out with lots of people.But despite that, i felt so lonely.I soon turned to gaming.I became so addicted to the fantasy world.Thats where i feel my sense of belonging.

Until one day, when Songjie invited me to City Harvest Church.I decided to go because i have never been to any other churches before.That was the turning point of my life.Through the care and concern of the whole cellgroup, my life began to change drastically.

I began to gain more and more self-esteem, i have confidence in my speech, and i can now speak to strangers like i know him.I have finally broken out from the feeling of loneliness.Having true friends i can share my problems with and depend on.Yea. I used to think christianity is a total joke.But, without God, none of this would have happened.After all that has happened.I finally realise, my thought is the greatest joke.


(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5