Xinni's Testimony
Monday, October 26, 2009


Hello earthlings. I'm Xinni and I am not started out as God's Generation.
My heart was once broken by a man. I nearly suffered from emotional depression and I often felt that I'm ugly and unappreciated. Problems lead from one to another.. Slowly, I was so depressed and freak out that I even thought of committing suicide- just so to end everything with that one jump. I quarreled with my family every day, going back home just to sleep, to clean myself and to cry my heart out. I lost my interest in studying, resulting in unable to cope with my studies and flunk my examinations.

I quarreled with my friends, some even given up hope on me. My teachers were utterly disappointed in my behavior and performances in school, somehow, they don't even wanted to care anymore. Therefore, I often put on a fake smile, just to please the people around me. I may be with a group of people, but I often felt loneliness filled within me. I lost my purpose in living, and everything just seemed to be out of place.

It was then, Xingyan told me that I was not place on earth by any accident, I am not a burden, and I never was. People around might fail you, but there's someone who will not. Cherie, who is my classmate, invited me to a service drama on Easter Day. It was my first service and I was feeling quite uncomfortable there. But somehow, I came for the next service and am hungry for more. As I got to learn more about the word of God, my life changed for the better. I got the strength from Him to live on, the discernment to differentiate what's right from wrong.

My relationship with my friends grew better. I surprisingly study with my own will. I had peace with my family members and is in good talking terms with them now. I found my purpose in this lifetime. To love God, to love myself, and to love others. Though sometimes I still found myself alone, but it isn't the same anymore. 'cause whenever I look up into the sky, I know that He's looking back at me, telling me, "It's okay. Daddy loves you.."


(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5