Cherie's Testimony
Monday, October 26, 2009


hellooooo! cherie here. :D

joined CHC since last yr. and was planted in de awesome N439. (:now, looking bac at my life. i felt tt i've grown alot.from de childish little girl (though i'm still one now) wanting things to go my own way, when i didn't get things my own way, will throw temper, not giving my parents the respect tt dey should get, a girl tt gives her heart easily to guys more and more.

i seen myself growing alot. my relationship with my parents now is awesome. we can chat like friends do. i learn alot. tt i need to be strong but with my own strength i can't do anything. i've learn things tt i've never learn frm my old church.yea, i'm born a chirstian. but tt doesn't mean tt i'm v holy or what.yet, i'm the opposite, till i met my great cell and learn alot of great things.

i get the love tt no other perple can give me. the great daddy love.from young, my relationship with my father isn't good. although he is at home, but we don't talk. just like strangers.so, i've been lacking of daddy's love, till i finally get it.the love tt will never fails me, the love tt will never push me away, the love tt whenever i did wrong, he wun sae he don't want me, the love tt when i'm sad, he is always dere.

last time, i've been searching dis love, search and search and search and even get myself hurt and dirty. but i still can't find.and i'm glad tt i've finally found it and tt could last till eternity. uu can sae tt nth last forever, but his love can. (: i'm still waiting for even more breakthroughs in my life. seeing myself growing even more. even though i'm broken now, but thats the way daddy uses people. and i'm ready !
cherie loves uuuuuu !! ♥


(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5