Junhao's Testimony
Monday, October 26, 2009


Hey, I'm 13 this year and I received Christ on June 2008.

That was when my life changed for the better.Something happened to my family, my Dad was an engineer and had to wake up early one day to go to work, things happened to him at work and he was sent to the hospital. My Mum brought us to the hospital, that time, i was still young and knew nothing much, he died a few days later and i did not understand anything.

It was a huge change and i had to grow up without a father,i had no one to turn to for my problems and i turned to computer games, thinking that it can help. I started getting addicted. Everytime i reach home, i would just throw my bag aside and started playing games. I would only stop when my brother needed to use it. Sometimes i would quarrel with them just because of the computer.It did not help at all because in the end, i will still be bothered by the problems i had.

I had a christian friend who would ask me to church.I went, but i would just go for fun, not learning anything.I went at least twice, but i stopped going because i wanted to play games. Suddenly, my brother started going out often, he would usually stay home and use the computer. I was curious and i asked him, he told me he was going to church and i was surprised.He invited me and i followed him there.It was very different, everyone in church was very friendly, and even when they didn't know me, they all treated me as thoughi'm a very close friend and i felt very welcomed.

I started going back often and i responded to the altar call. Changing was hard but i was determined.I got my grades up and i'm proud of it and God helped me through it all.


(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5