Shiming's Testimony
Monday, October 26, 2009




I was really a slacker, never ever studied properly, till last year.

I was pessimistic, even looking down on myself, giving up every single hope of myself, but I found hope.I was lonely, never knew how to make a friend, just trying to try in a clique, but I found out.I was a person whom forgets but didn't forgive, I forgotten all I had changed, done, my memories aren't secure.I didn't have a bright future, I paid no attention to it and just continue wasting my life.I couldn't find any attention and didn't care, just ignoring the problem.

I am not an open person, keeping all things inside, but I found THE ONE whom can understand me, feel what I feel, be with me where ever and when ever.I believed in other religion, but wasn't devoted, never found any help.I'm not alone ever after THAT DAY, THAT MOMENT, THAT SECOND, when I opened my heart, gave it to Him.I

never feel that emptiness, that sad, low, deep, sorrow that can't be described ever again.My life took the greatest turn around after that turning point, gradient = 0.My thoughts, thinkings all changed, to the better me, the one I was meant, and made to be.He knew us all, even me, even before we are born, even before we even existed.He guaranteed our existence, our lifes, continue waiting for us, for that moment we stumble upon Him, realizing the truth, and never deny it.I couldn't be sure of how I changed and etc., but my friends would had noticed it, the spark that would light and burn everything up is very bright.

Now I'm working towards the bestest of me, visions, dreams, all for me to accomplish, the way God wanted me to be.Though I'm still struggling in many areas of my life now, but I'm very glad that I came so far, accepting that light that broke the darkness and shadows in me, where no one could ever reach. Now my life is exciting, filled with troubles and successes, all the ups and downs, I went through together with Him, which i would had never ever gotten any chance to experience.You'll see the truth, the light, everything becoming clearer and clearer, eventually shining and blinding everyone.

Now, whatever I want, I just need to open wide my mouth and ask for it, and it will be a matter of sooner or later, no worrying needed.This is the new chapter, new beginning of life, where you can dream big dreams, accomplish whatever you want, having no worries, never be tired, just hopping and skipping all the way through your life, ON FIRE!

Nothing is impossible, no problem too big to solve, with the One Greatest with you, no one else could be against you.



(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5