Yiwei's Testimony
Monday, October 26, 2009



Hello everyone. I am a Christian since birth. I hardly went to church (only when I was forced to do so).

Being a Christian seemed to be just a title without any meaning. I also faced several problems like, depression, anger and lack of purpose. Several occasions, I would not go out with people because I was playing the computer. My parents also resorted to hiding the keyboard and mouse from me, but without fail, I would find it.Drowning myself in computer games was a daily activity used to forget all my problems. I was an ordinary person living an ordinary life.

Until several years ago when I started to attend City Harvest Church regularly and renewed my relationship with God, I am still an ordinary person, living an extraordinary life! I found a loving family in my cell group, and with their love and support, I broke the addiction of gaming

. Going to church brings me joy, where I’ve found my purpose in life and solutions to my problems. I’ve discovered what it truly means to be a Christian through experiencing God’s love, and I hope someday you will experience his love too



(back to the top)



About N439


Family. :)

Announcement


  • Outreaches Within Connect Groups:
    date : 17-21 March 2010
    venue : -


    Testimonies

    Brenda's
    Cherie's
    Cheryl's
    Clarissa's
    Helena's
    Jeremy's
    Junhao's
    Michelle's
    Shiming's
    Songjie's
    Weiyong's
    Xingyan's
    Xinni's
    Yanling's
    Yiwei's
    Yizhen's
    Yuanmay's


    Tagboard


    Affiliates

    Brenda Carol Cherie Cheryl Huijuan Jeremy John Pastor Kong Marcus Shiming Songjie Valerie Weers Weiyong Xingyan Xinni Yahlan Yanling Yuanmay

    Archives

    »October 2009
    »November 2009
    »December 2009
    »January 2010
    »February 2010
    »March 2010
    »April 2010

    Credits

    12 3 4 5